Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks satirized Seth Rollins’ leaked photo incident from 2015. For those who don’t remember, Seth’s ex-fiancee admitted to posting nude photos of Seth, along with former WWE developmental prospect, Zahra Schreiber on Seth’s social media accounts.
The latest episode of Omega and the Young Bucks’ “Being the Elite” YouTube show, pokes fun at the incident.
Being the Elite Highlights
- Segments for this week’s episode were filmed while the trio were at the Long Beach Convention Centre for the 2 NJPW G1 Special shows.
- The episode focussed on a mysterious “DM”. The Bucks want to release the “DM” but the rest of Bullet Club is unsure.
- The Bucks ask Cody about the DM shortly after his loss to Kazuchika Okada, and get a rather cold response in return. This could be more teasing of dissension amongst Cody and the rest of BC.
- After Omega won the US title the Bucks informed Omega they had enough votes from BC to release Omega’s DM. Omega then blames Cody for this, which leads to a group argument amongst Bullet Club. Many of them still upset they murdered Adam Cole in a previous episode.
- Matt required Cody and Omega to hug it out and said he’d delete the controversial DM.
- Unfortunately NJPW referee Red Shoes found the photo and shared the DM.
- The fake DM’s are at the end of the episode.
I would like to apologize to all BTE fans, my family, and friends for private DM’s that were distributed without my consent. #BeingTheElite
— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) July 4, 2017
the Tweet looks very similar to Rollins’ from 2 years earlier:
I would like to apologize to all the WWE fans and my family and friends for private photographs that were distributed without my consent.
— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) February 10, 2015
— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) July 4, 2017